Subject: Re: FLASH: new to Flash
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:37:36 GMT

Poor Edmund.
Maybe he'll come back as a new person with a new hotmail address and
definitely a DIFFERENT tag!? We could forgive him right folks!?
After all, what is an Australian of Asian decent, born in Hong Kong,
definitely not a fundamentalist and quite outspoken about his homosexuality
doing quoting a bible verse or why he would even be inclined to say
something about other races or minorities? It must have been a cut and
paste glitch while surfing the Internet for infamous quotes! But how I am
intrigued! Either way, Shalom to all you all and Mishboka to the Flash
family that now has a Jewish heart!

~daniel