Subject: Re: FLASH: making a text mask?
From: WebFeat: Gavin Frayne
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:36:31 GMT

Hi Ruth

I tried it and it works like a charm. If you have difficulty, just start a
new movie and take it one step at time. Make a mask layer and place the text
in it. Make sure the image you want to mask is below this. When you test it
should show your text with the image shining through. From there you can
move the word around (using a motion guide or a tween on the mask layer) and
make great effects.

Regards
Gavin