Subject: RE: FLASH: Detect options
From: msk
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:26:01 GMT

* I have an html page with an invisible flash movie that has 10
* frames. Frame 1 says to get url. This action I am hoping will
* work if the user has the plugin and flash is able to play.
*

Rusty,

If you get another URL at the first frame of your movie,
what are the other 9 frames for?

Mike S. Krischker, Basel Switzerland