Subject: Re: FLASH: Director mail list?
From: Rob w, Current Marketing
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:53:53 GMT

You may be looking for the Direct-L, yes? try here http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE?SL1=DIRECT-L&H=UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU, and to search an archived version of the mailing list try the Director Web (http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/index.html), which I have found to be an invaluable resource.

On Tue, Jan 26, 1999, 6:53:16 AM GMT flasher-digest wrote:

>Matt Powell wrote:
>
>> does anyone know of a mailer like this for Director? I would love this
>> kind of help there!
>
>Oops, wrong header Matt. No matter!
>
>(1) Start with our sister list, Shocker, available through shocker.com,
>just like this one is. Same cool guy, Sam Michel, running it. It's a
>Shockwave list, and I've seen some D7 posts there.
>
>(2) You know about http://www.macromedia.com/support/director , right?
>Lotsa info and answers to questions.
>
>(3) There're also three Director discussion groups available through MM
>only -- macromedia.director.basics (about 80 posts per day),
>macromedia.director.exportforjava (few posts), and
>macromedia.director.lingo (about 80 posts per day). Here's where you have
>to start, to get hooked in:
>
>http://www.macromedia.com/support/general/ts/documents/tn3535-
>newsgroupfaq.html
>
>HTH!
>
>Ken Sherwood

****
Robert Womack
New Media Director
CurrentMarketing
v.502.589.3567
f.502.586.6448
e [dot] rob_watcurrentmarketing [dot] com