Subject: RE: FLASH: what is tracing?
From: Chris Jester (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:53:04 GMT

Well there is a trace bitmap utility, however that never works to good. I
think what most people are talking about is just what the word says, trace.
To trace is to take an image and lay on a layer below. Lock the layer then
on the layer above take your drawing tools and actually trace the image. It
can often be tedious but that's the only way to ensure quality.

Jester