Subject: FLASH: MIE location of flash on pg problem
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:57:07 GMT

I have a site that uses flash.
3 frame rows- the middle has the flash
In NN the .swf fills the window from left to right and alines up to the top
of the frame - looks the way I want it.
I"m using 100% dimenstions, show all
I've got my marginwidth=0 in the frame src and in the body of the pg I've
got MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" TOPMARGIN="0"

BUT IN MIE:
there is a gap - almost 1/2 inch on top of the flash, the bottom of the
flash is cut off below the bottom frame and there is a gap margin on either
side as well.

Does everyone else see this in MIE?
Any suggestions?

the url is:
http://www.transintl.com

-charlene

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822