Subject: FLASH: spinning globe
From: PatisSoda
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 02:40:40 GMT

After my movie is done I have a button at the end. I also have a spinning
globe that I found on the net. I just made the spinning globe a graphic
symbol, with each state that it spun a different frame. Now at the end of my
movie I want the globe to keep spinning until the user clicks on the button.
How would I go about doing this? I really don't think I need to create a
bunch of frames just to keep it spinning, and hope the user clicks on the
button before it stops. Any suggestions are very welcome.

Pat