Subject: Re: FLASH: action
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 05:29:43 GMT

"Edmund E.T.H. Chiu" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I need help on the Action Properties, I've created a menu on the left,
> and when the mouse is rollowver the menu the picture should be displayed
> on the right frame, however i haven'T created the html yet.
>
> What Action properties should i use? Go to or Get URl or whatever??
> thanks in advance.
> Ed

Ed,
If I'm understanding you right, your making a "link" flash/shockwave. If
your going to call other pages up in dif frames or on a table (If your using
ASP or Cold Fusion) I would use the Get URL. I dont believe Go To will go to
a page, I think it is more intended for the movie frames and scene's.
Hope that helps
Randy Anthony
randyatgbiconstruction [dot] com
Microsoft Site Builder Level 2

Quote:
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can make a
brand new finish"