Subject: Re: FLASH: Netscape Browser hijinx!
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:03:57 GMT

Byron just one more thing. I tried out setting it to High instead of AUTO
High and it stopped looking screwy on my system! YAHOO!!! However.... what
do you mean both places? I changed the setting in Aftershock but I don't
know where other place to set that is.

Thanks in advance,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com