Subject: FLASH: FLA Files
From: Natasha
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:38:46 GMT

Hi folks, it's Natasha
I'm setting up a lesson plan for teaching Flash next school season, and
was wondering if any of you folks had any (complex) FLA files that you
would like to share with me?
These files would be only used to teach my class. My Kids seem to learn
faster when they can take things apart to poke around inside
If you would, just email them to my not the list, at
natashaaty2klinks [dot] com
Thanks
--
Natasha Flazynski