Subject: Re: FLASH: Failed to save document error?
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:32:41 GMT

I have had this before when it's to do with working on a network.

Quark Xpress does the same thing.

The work around is to create a new document and save it, then you will be
allowed to save your problematic file in the normal way.

Then you can delete the blank new file just created, sounds strange but it
seems to work.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk
www.crescent-graphics.co.uk
New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W