Subject: RE: Update -- RE: FLASH: DreamweaverList Wish...
From: joe shoults
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:35:28 GMT

Hey Ken-
No offense taken. Yes, the DREAMWEAVERhotline list is relatively new, but
growing quickly, despite the technote being really buried on macromedia.com.
Our subject centers primarily around the use of Dreamweaver, but not
necessarily excluding discussion of the use of DW with other programs (but
it must still be DW-centered).

In fact, I went to blueworld.com to find your Dreamweaver mailing list so I
could link to it from mine, and all I can find (in the 1 minute I'm willing
to spend) is stuff about Lasso and Dreamweaver-Lasso.

To clarify further, all of my Macromedia product-support lists (see below)
are actively moderated. This means we (as an actual team of moderators) try
to curb the levity that plagues many veteran lists with OT ramblings, flames
and nonsense of that ilk. We also assist subscribers when necessary and
interview subbers as they leave to determine what we can do better. Perhaps
this is the level of support that Macromedia wants in a support service to
which they link- maybe part of why they won awards for their online support
services. ;-)

If you reply with the direct link to your Dreamweaver list, I will be happy
to add your link to the DREAMWEAVERhotline Reference Page, regardless
whether it is Dreamweaver-only or just for Lasso users.

Joe Shoults
listowner:
DREAMWEAVERhotline,
FLASHmacromedia,