Subject: RE: FLASH: Failed to save document error?
From: Chris Jester
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:27:36 GMT

Bill,
Ok I am going to assume that at some point you have been able to save these
files. Are you trying to save to a pre-existing file or is the problem with
saving anything period? If it's a pre existing file I would make sure the
file wasn't read only. Also you may try renaming the file then trying to
save it. If the problem lies with saving files period, then I would check
your free space, also make sure nothings locking the drive or that you don't
have a virus. You may also try uninstalling the application then going and
deleting any files that may still be around and then install to a new
location. There might be some sticky registry entries or files that aren't
being over written.

I hope this helped.

Chris Jester
Flash Illustrator/Animator,