Subject: RE: flash and asp (was FLASH: 4.0r26 HAS AUDIO PROBLEMS NOW . . . .)
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:43:22 GMT

Matt, Im sorry ive been outta the list fixing things around here.
I hope youve found the problem but in case you have not.
This problem (audio) I found in the Active X file only.
I confirmed it twice. it is indeed a flash player issue.
email me offlist is you want anymore details. or talk with brad
whom ive emailed already. thanx

~d

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group, DESCRY Ltd.
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207