Subject: Re: FLASH: need help ...
From: Karin Merx & Harry Druijf
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:04:37 GMT

On 25 Jan 00, at 16:30, simon wrote:

> . Secondly, for exemple, i like to make a button, with a link to a
> different scene..(scene 1 layer 1 with my button, and when you click
> on, you go to the scene two)

When you create a button (library, new symbol) you will see four
states 'up-over-down-hit' Say you take tekst 'scene2' in the up state
than click on over and F6 give you text another colour, click down F6
and Hit F6. Select new layer and put it under layer1. Than make a
rectangel with a fill.
Select SCENE again an drag the instance of the button on the stage.
click the button and go to modify-instance-actions GO TO and select
on the right side top the scene you want to go to, which frame and
don't forget to select play, unless you want it to stop.

Hopes this helps
Karin

Beeldendekunst, grafisch ontwerp, webontwerp
Art, Graphic Design, Webdesign
Karin Merx & Harry Druijf
http://www.xs4all.nl/~merx
[our site is FLASH4....check it out!]
[New Organsite with FLASH4 at...http://www.xs4all.nl/~jcrossum
just updated with some very nice music fragments]