Subject: Re: [flasher] HELP! F5 AS "_currentframe"-Question
From: Muzak
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 04:13:14 -0000

I noticed the script is rather long so I tried doing it with an array that holds the mc names and then used that in the button
actions:

//movieclip array in root
arrayMC = new
Array("aufbau_about","aufbau_music","aufbau_gallery","aufbau_dates","aufbau_links","aufbau_contact","aufbau_guestbook");

on (release) {
for (i=0; i<_root.arrayMC.length; i++) {
varMC = _root.arrayMC[i];
if (_root[varMC]._currentFrame == 54) {
_root[varMC].gotoAndPlay(60);
}
}
}

view download sample:
http://www.muzakdeezign.com/flashMM/mc_array.html
http://www.muzakdeezign.com/flashMM/mc_array.zip

I didn't look at your FLA, but just worked something out based on your post.
HTH,
Muzak