Subject: Mac Crashes...
From: Jefferis Peterson
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:15:31 -0000

So JD, are you saying there is no solution coming? Flash 4 did not
crash with any of these problems. Imagine, using audio files will crash
Flash 5! Other than key clicks, any sound tracks will import at larger
than 1 meg.

I've had a dead program for 6 months. I'm not a happy camper.

Jeff

--
Jefferis Kent Peterson
www.PetersonSales.net