Subject: Re: [flasher] Macromedia thinks there GOD
From: Ken Sherwood
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:10:20 -0000

On 2001.01.19 13.36, CHaoZ at chaozatflashcom [dot] net revealed further nuttiness
from MM thusly:

> Ok i recently won dreamweaver/fireworks
> at a user group.Seeing i had already bought this i went to sell
> it on e-bay, but Macromedia says you can not sell programs you
> win,they wanted the serial number for the program.which i wont give them
> but i find this to be a crock of shit

Me too.

MM (indirectly) gives it to you and then has the b*lls to try to tell you
what you can and can't do with it? It is to laugh.

CHaoZ, I'd love to see a copy of your correspondence from Macromedia.
Wouldya email me one? It'll go into my scrapbook of Human Eccentricities and
Laughable Behaviors that I'm planning on taking back to Home Planet with me
when the Mother Ship returns.

Seriously, please email me a copy if you don't mind.

This kind of stuff really pisses me off. Small-minded people and
small-minded companies. THE ALMIGHTY BUCK RULETH! The upshod of this whole
deal is that, by selling your -- and I repeat, *your* -- copies of DW and
FW, you're gonna cost MM one measly goddamned sale. How wimpish of them to
be troubled by that. They're probably shaking in their boots 'cuz their
stock dropped from $80 to $30 in five weeks.

More corporate BS.

Venomously yours,

Ken Sherwood, already steamed by a separate matter, and this just adds fuel
to the fire. I'm more convinced than ever that the world is going to Hell in
a hand-basket FAST, and that there IS no hope for the Human Race. Present
company excluded, of course. :-)

Thank God I have a sense of humor, or I'd have to be slitting my wrists
about now. Sheesh, MM.

--

No Hurries No Worries.

http://kensherwood.com/zenkat.html