Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Macromedia thinks there GOD
From: dustin krysak
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:57:29 -0000

My guess is that they don't want people purchasing the software, burning a
copy, then reselling the originals..... But under your situation, (as a
prize), I believe that if you can prove that:

(A) you had bought it in the first place and are selling your "prize" due to
this (something like a photocopy of your receipt (if you bought from a
retailer) ot a transaction # from the MM store..

and

(B) The "prize" is unopened....

you should be able to sell it. I know it would be a few hoops to jump
through - but then both parties would and should be satisfied. You can sell,
and they know they are not getting ripped off....

Just my opinion - neither right nor wrong...

peace>> d