Subject: Flash to Quicktime
From: Brian Mays
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:31:01 -0000

I'm trying to test out some Flash/Quicktime combinations. I've had
problems on a recent one.

What I've done is build a file with three buttons, each one of which
will play a one to two second movie clip. The movie clip was created by
exporting a Quicktime file to frames and importing the sequence into
Flash, then syncing it up with the sound from the same Quicktime clip.

Then I export it as a Flash player file and a Quicktime file. It's at
this point that I have problems. The Quicktime file I generate opens as
a blank white window in the Quicktime player and the Flash file never
even opens.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I'd put the files online but 1.
they are huge and 2. they seem to be void of any of the content they
should have.

Thanks for your time.

Very confused,
Brian Mays