Subject: RE: [flasher] Rollover problem: How do you do something like this?????
From: JGL
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:09:01 -0000

Well, I read all the fancy ways with scripting and tell target and . . .

. . . but to do this pure and simple and without any scripting, check this
out:

http://designthenet.com/tutes/buttonstate/Bstate.html

Should be easily adaptable to your scenario, and then you can get on with
the rest of your project.

Flash 4.

jgl