Subject: Re: [flasher] Slightly OT
From: Colleen Appleton
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:13:40 -0000

Hire a VB programmer! LOL... Sorry, but I'm running into the same problem.
I have to learn VB because my client wants the same thing. The problem I'm
running into right now is I have to learn ASP, VB, XML, JavaScript,
ActionScript, ASP+, and all this at the same time. Visual Basic is easy to
understand, but I'm finding it hard to incorporate it with Flash.

We've got the shell of the site done and now we have a team of 7 programmers
to learn how to make Flash work with all the above mentioned. Believe me,
I've searched for tutorials on integrating VB with Flash. I've found scarce
info on ASP and zero info on VB. I'm not much help but just letting you
know I'm in the same boat so if you find some good resources, please,
please, please send them on to me!

Colleen