Subject: Single line dynamic fields when fonts are embedded?
From: DeJarnett, Gary
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:48:21 -0000

I have some text fields which must not be allowed to expand vertically (open
up new lines) when more data is passed to them than will fit into the field.
As long as I don't embed fonts, they work this way, and remain just a single
line.

However, whenever I embed the fonts (which I need to now), the fields open
up a new line when text from the server is too large to fit into the field,
even though single-line is still selected in the text options.

Has anyone found a work-around? This is Flash 5.

Thanks,

Gary

I'd appreciate it if you could cc: dejarnettatttu [dot] edu with your reply since
I'm on once-per-day digest.