Subject: Simple tellTarget-Question?! IT WORKS :-)
From: flasher ­Pascal
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:28:20 -0000

> on (release) {
> _level0.myMC.gotoAndPlay("frame1")
> }

Hi Helen, Hi derrickito

thanks guys.. both (same thing??) methods work :-) I'm happy!!
May I dare to ask another thing!
(Obvioulsy I dare since here comes the question!): My .swf in level0 is
hidden by a background layer I made for the swf in level1 but while testing
my target problem I realized that the buttons in level0 still are active
(thru my background layer).. any clue how I could make them inactive while
level1 is active?

Thanks a lot for your help.. another day of headcracking is over :-)
Pascal