Subject: 'tell tageting'
From: Kathy Vergucht
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:09:26 -0000

Hi everyone,
I have not been very productive today as I still can't get my head around
this:

I have tree swf's

nav.swf (clicking on for instance 'about' will load a the about_window.swf
onto the stage with copy)
about_window.swf (drageable window loaded on the stage)
copy.swf (copy that will be loaded into the window; it contains 3 labels -
copy1, copy2, copy3)

Q: How do I target the label 'copy.3' in the copy.swf from the nav.swf?

This is how I tried to do it:

on (press) {
loadMovie ("about_window.swf", "/windows");
}
on (press) {
loadMovie ("windows/about_window_copy.swf", "/copy");
}
on (release) {
gotoAndPlay ("copy3");
}

What am I doing wrong?

Hope anyone out there can help...thanks guys!
Kathy

*the truth is out there - Fox Mulder* :)

Kathy Vergucht
Web Designer
Easynet Ltd, 44-46 Whitfield Street,
London W1P 5RF, UK.

Corporate Sales: 0800.053.4343
tel: +44 (0)20.7900.4432
fax: +44 (0)20.7900.4445

This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us
immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its
contents to any other person.