Subject: load external text file into flash 5 movie
From: Susanne Everson
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:31:32 -0000

Hi all -

Does anyone have a quickie tute on how to load an external text file into a
flash 5 movie?

All the tutorials I see are for flash 4...and i think the actionscript is a
little different. One flash 4 tutorial says the load variable is "hidden" in
the load movie action...but i don't think that's true for flash 5. I
especially need to know which "Action" button to press on the left side of
the action panel to get the correct Action sequence on the right side of the
panel. Should the location be level or target?

Gee, I wish I could just write the action code by hand instead of searching
for the right "action" buttons.

Sue

o_, o
<\__, v|>