Subject: if all conditions true...
From: Jason_Schubring
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:05:03 -0000

Hi. Simple question for you. This should not be as complex as I am making it!

What I need to do is have a script detect whether ALL of 10 conditions are true
at the same time (if a=1 and b=2 and c=3....).

What am I missing? If/Else won't work. What I need is an if/And statement! I
could make a bunch of frames, each with a sort of "if this one is true, go to
the next frame" but that seems silly. I have also tried "while" and some other
options, but no luck. I know this should be easy, which makes it even more
annoying. :-)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!