Subject: Re: Good Flash 3 Site
From: DeAndre' Littlejohn
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 06:38:19 +0100

You know what sir -- I feel really stupid... but its that when I loaded the
page a seperate window opened and loaded a little shockwave.. try
http://www.beefeaterlondonradio.co.uk/homeshoc.htm it doesn't have any flash
on it but its a nice window that opens up and plays music and things.. I
think its a nice feature and I am curious to how they made the sounds, and
music succinct like they did..

If you are on a platform that allows pop-up windows there is a small flash
intro @ http://www.vibe.com - and when I went to open up the beefeater page,
I thought the site was composed in flash maybe because of the mouse overs..
but I think the overall design of the site is fantastic.. sorry to have been
so un-informed about it.. :(

-----D

I will do better...