Subject: FLASH: Screensaver Size
From: Eric Zwart
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:19:30 +0100

Hi all,

I working on a screensaver for a client. And my question is what the best
size is to start with for a .fla file that will be made as a screensaver. I
know it wouldn'be a problem all being vector graphics but I have two
big(visual size) jpg's in that movie.

What is the best choice in size?

Thanks,
Eric Zwart

Kolappus Site Design
pagina ontwerp & webmarketing
k.v.k nr.34107180

Helmbrekersteeg 11
2011 DE Haarlem
tel. 023-5327768

email: e [dot] zwartatkolappus [dot] com
http://www.kolappus.com
ICQ# 11042852