Subject: FLASH: Problem with Quicktime
From: Billie McConnell
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:05:55 +0100

1. I have a Quicktime 4 movie inside of a Flash movie. In the .fla file I
can see the video, but I do not get sound. In the .swf file I get nothing.
I do not see anything wrong with the paths. If I publish the movie as
Quicktime then it works. How can I get the movie to play in a .swf?

2. If you publish a movie as Quicktime can you still use load movie actions?

Thanks!
Billie McConnell