Subject: Re: FLASH: Panning, LoadMovie
From: Martin Parretti
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:23:57 +0100

> IE 4.5 for Mac has known problems with Load Movie. I see you're on a Mac,
> so this could be your problem. Poast the URL if you'd like us PC-types to
> check it.

No URL at the moment, very early stages. Thanks for the offer though.

I swear it wasn't working in Communicator 4.5 either, but it is now...
Aaarghh.

On the IE front, as I understand it, IE on the Mac has no ActiveX support,
and Microsoft's support for Netscape's plugin API is not complete
(no/minimal support for LiveConnect?), so I accept the IE problems.

I'd still love to be able to disable manual panning of zoomed movies in
Flash 3 plugin/AX control. If anyone has any ideas on this one I'd be most
grateful.

Thanks!

Martin Parretti.