Subject: Re: FLASH: AGAIN I ASK...
From: Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:33:10 +0100

Jeremy Romero wrote:

> No one has responded so far...

No need to shout.

> Is there anyway to have an applet talk to Java Script

A Java applet talk to JS? Yes. There's a pretty good collection of stuff
at http://EchoEcho.Com/ . However that's not a Flash-related question,
if that was what you wanted to know; that could be a reason no one
answered.

Put another way if you are asking about Java talking to JS, your
question does not belong on a *Flash* list.

> or
>
> An Applet talk directly to Flash?

After a cursory search for "java" at http://www.FlashCentral.com/tech/ ,
it would seem not. However I'd recommend you look the site over
yourself, since you may see something I missed, or might get a link to a
more useful source of info.

Perhaps if you posted a clearer question -- such as a description of
precisely what you wanted to do, in what context, etc. -- a workaround
or technique could be suggested.

--
becker("digitalMedia").programmer[#senior] = "Warren Ockrassa"
http://www.beckerinc.com/ warrenatnightwares [dot] com (mailto:warrenatnightwares [dot] com)