Subject: No Subject
From: Rob Lamb
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:02:08 +0100

Hi everyone

I have been subscribed to the list for a couple of weeks and have learned a
lot from all the advice that goes around.

I have just finished my first flash site http://www.sanipasshotel.co.za and
would like some feedback on it. Unfortunately I did not have #4 yet so I
couldn't do the contact form with text fields at all.

Please send comments to robatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:robatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)

Rob Lamb
WebCom Internet Solutions

"It is not an optical illusion.
Trust me, it just looks like one!"