Subject: FLASH: Controlling Movies Within Timeline Of Main Movie
From: John Davis
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:14:56 +0100

I am having difficulty understanding the proper control of movies within a
timeline. My problem is that I have created seven movies, placed them on
frame one of their own layer in the main movie timeline. How do I control
without the use of buttons, the movies playing based upon the sequence I
want. I don't want to create a bunch of blank frames within the individual
movies to coordinate the timing of their playing onto the screen. I have
read the documentation and created movie and frame labels to try to use tell
target, but I can't get to the individual movie timelines from the main
movie timeline to move the play head to a specific label or frame number
within the respective movie I want to control. I hope that I am making
sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

John Davis