Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash4: Variables
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 03:30:29 +0100

Hi Wes...

I'm guessing a couple of things here, so please forgive me if I'm wrong...

1) You're on DIGEST. We, for the most part, I'd imagine, are not. So, if
you notice the question is several hours old...could you be so kind as to
scroll down a bit and see if it's already been answered? Same if you're not
on digest but just getting them later than the rest of us...

2) You really want to sell YAFS b/c you get a commission or it's your
creation or something. That's cool, but some of our overseas subscribers
have to pay some big bucks for that internet access, and the excessive ad
for YAFS gets old, annoying and tiresome after seeing just a one line
response.

Folks, please take care to ensure that you are offering up a bit more than
just a one line response if you've got a fairly large tagline...and please
be considerate enough to think of the other users. It's great that we all
participate and can play nicely in the sandbox, but just remember others
have different connect situations than your own.

Thanks for playing!

Russ