Subject: RE: FLASH: Textfield problems
From: Paul Franks
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:09:13 +0100

Hi John,
I may be a little confused here.
These text files that you have, are the contents to be used in text fields
in a movie as descriptions of a picture?
If they are, you don't need to worry about the spaces.
http://www.virtual-fx.net/tutorials/html/loadtextfile.htm
has a tutorial about loading text files and displaying them in a movie.
You only need to add + if it is being passed in a URL.

If I've got it all wrong, let me know.

Paul