Subject: FLASH: I really need your help guys
From: JamieD
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:57:47 +0100

I'm using flash 4.0a on a G3 with OS9 and 256 RAM, flash has been allocated
50MB of memory.

I was working away on a flash file happy as Larry until I recently tried to
export the file for testing. Flash crashes and gives me an error type 2 when
I go to export.
Flash is crashing every time I try to export the movie. Also I have noticed
2 other weird things.

1- two of the scenes in the movie have no data in them. When I click on them
in the scene inspector the stage and timeline are completely blank (grey).
If I go to test the scene then all I get is a blank white movie, but when I
appeared. If I click on these I get a message saying there is not enough
memory.

2- One scene in my movie crashes flash every time I select it. I get the
same error message as when I try to export the movie (error type 2)

I have tried everything I know to resolve the problem. I can export other
flash movies without a problem. I have also tried exporting the movie on a
different computer and I still get the same error!
This must be a problem with the movie itself. I have tried turning all
extensions off and deleting the flash prefs file, non of this makes a
difference.
I cannot afford to loose this file so I need to find out the problem. I
also need to be able to avoid this problem in the future (at the moment in
working on an internal project, but what if it was a clients movie I was
producing?).

Thank you

I hope someone has the answer

JamieD