Subject: Re: Quick Flash-Testers wanted...
From: Bruce Petersen
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 05:55:17 +0100

Hi Frank,

On the animation that has the suit cases going through
the X-RAY machine. It wasn't intuitively obvious that
you had to leave your cursor over the suit cases in
order to the different music demos to play.

This is ok for the Flash community ( since were used
to hunting around for buttons in flash animations )
But your users who are not familiar with the possibilities
of the flash interface may not discover them in this
interface. You may want to add some instructions for
the flash beginner to make it very obvious what to do.
(PS. I don't read German...maybe you have the instructions
already there but I didn't recognize them.)

Other than that ... Nice Site!!!

Bruce

Bruce Petersen

phone: (612) 502-0256 leave message.
email: brucep3atix [dot] netcom [dot] com