Subject: Re: RE: Flash Projector
From: Revlard
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:27:30 +0100

Hello,

Could anyone explain what the FS_command "exec" is and how to use it with
reference to launching a browser from within a flash projector movie?

Thanks
Hayden

In a message dated 24/6/98 8:28:47 pm, you wrote:

<<What's the proper syntax for using the FS_command "exec"? Are there
restrictions on what it can launch? Does it work on both PC and Mac?

I've looked around, but can't seem to find any reference to "exec", is
there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the available FS_commands?

Thanks,

Marcus
zatharusatgte [dot] net