Subject: RE: Tutorial
From: Christopher Schmitt
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:16:37 +0100

> I'm today new in the group and I was wondering if somebody knows a good
> flas-tutorial site??

You're in luck.

Webmonkey has a great intro to Flash:

http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/98/25/index1a.html
http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/98/25/index2a.html

FlashFAQ (I site I run) also has some tutorials on how to make text fade and
place a file into a Web page:

http://www.flashfaq.com/

Christopher Schmitt
a new media designer for hire