Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC- Dreamweaver form problems
From: Sean Robertson
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:57:26 +0100

cgi is the only way to do that. If you have access to the cgi-bin directory
on your server, you can use the perl script attached to this email. Put
both of the attached files in your cgi been and set chmod 777. You will
also need to create data.txt in the same directory and set it to chmod 777
as well.