Subject: wish list
From: David Owen
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:49:43 +0100

1. The ability to copy and paste a list of actions from one frame/ button to
another. I find often that I have to recreate the exact same list of actions
across multiple buttons or frames. It would be not only easier but less
likely to make mistakes if one could copy and paste.

2. An "import" menu item in the library pulldown menu. This would alleviate
having to import into the movie, then delete, just to get a sound or bitmap
into the library.

all for now....
* Owen *