Subject: Making graphics transparent
From: Shauna Currie
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:13:41 +0100

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to create a file that looks like a car
driving into fog. Right now it's looking like a car hitting a
marshmallow. I've figured out how to fade in the graphic, but haven't
figured out how to make it transparent so part of the background shows
through.
Any quick advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thx! Shauna in Vancouver