Subject: Re: bitmap II vector
From: David Mendels
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:24:33 +0100

Streamline is a standalone bitmap to vector "tracing" product from Adobe.
It generally sells for $99 in the US.

There is an autotrace feature that is actually built into Flash however,
and there is a extremely high quality color autotrace built into Macromedia
FreeHand 7 and 8. The tracing functionality built into FreeHand equals or
betters Streamline, and FreeHand exports the .swf format directly, so this
would be your best bet if you need finer control than available in Flash
itself. (Plus, you can get FreeHand as part of a great deal when upgrading
or puchasing Flash 3 by asking for the Design in Motion Suite).

Regards,

David
Macromedia