Subject: Re: FLASH: Vecta3D
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:26:36 +0100

Well Eric,

When Flash4 arrives I'll check that out, in the meantime I think I'll play
around with the skull, the trumpet, the girl, the Basketball, the W.W.II
Fighter and the triceratops featured as downloads and DXF files on the
goodies page of Metacreations Infini-D:
http://www5.metacreations.com/downloads/infini-d_goodies.html
There's also a utility that's a converter to translate ID files to VRML via
DXF export, and DXFBuster, a tool for breaking DXF objects into polygons.
This utility was produced by Carl West.
(just to let ya know, these are Macintosh compatible only!)

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com
Intelligence will get you so far,