Subject: Re: FLASH: [Fwd: "Poor Rich Media" article follow-up]
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:05:18 +0100

Nigel,
This topic and post is entirely on topic for Flash developers and I am
grateful that you posted it. Your effort in this is much appreciated and
an object lesson in how to achieve a goal with intelligence and clear
thinking.
Thank you

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,