Subject: FLASH: Generator ? -- controlling MC's in {symbol}
From: \"Buck\" at Ford Motor
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:35:15 +0100

What I have so far:

MovieClip1 is (2) frame MC with 'Off and On' state button/image; off in
frame (1) and on in frame (2)

MovieClip2 is (2) frame MC with 'Off and On' state button/image; off in
frame (1) and on in frame (2)

I have a transparent button in both movieClip(s) that when selected will
advance the current MC one frame and backup the other (1) frame.

Example: 'click' button (1) and it goes to frame (2) of it's clip while
returning MC2 to frame (1) (*if it wasn't already there) vise versa if you
'click' button (2) instead.

Works fine.

Problem:

Now I want to use an 'Insert Symbol' so Generate can build my page and
associate each 'Insert Symbol' to both MovieClips, 1 and 2. It will display
fine but the functionality is gone. When I 'click' on button one it no
longer sees MovieClip2.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

- Buck