Subject: Re: FLASH: Handy Dandy Widget Thingy
From: suzy
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:44:45 +0100

from mr. john croteau, re pull down menu:

>If for Flash 4 there is a neat drop down menu
>Help > Samples > Widgets
>The 4th or 5th Widget is drop down widget (Dorian did the graphics).
>Widgets allow you to use Flash 3 techniques - changing graphics, adding
>or deleting movie clips and Instance names to create your own drop down
>menu which runs on fairly sophisticate Actionscript which you don't even
>have to look at.

<hands trembling as i type this>

could pull down menus created in flash 4 using this technique be saved as
flash 3 files? or would this require my client to <gulp> download the
newest, latest, grooviest plug-in to view their navigational menu?

<whimpers off to the corner, waiting for a reply>

thank you, sir, and props to dorian for the graphics.

suzy

s u z y

"fuck art, let's dance"
http://www.graphicsagogo.com