Subject: Re: FLASH: A possible bug in flash4???
From: suzy
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:14:27 +0100

dear mr. croteau,

thank you for that thoughtful alert regarding those nasty bugs.

i wish to submit my answers to your questions for your consideration:

>There is a bug demonstated in the GetProperties Bird demo.
>It has two repercusions so the question is:
>1) What is the bug?

i can say, with reasonable certainty, that this is the deadly "all the best
programming minds in the world cannot stop me from wreaking havoc on your
flash 4 masterpieces" bug.

>If mutiple property rotations are applied to an object it is reduced in
>size as well.
>2) What is causing the bug?

obviously, someone who encounters this bug did not light the right scent of
incense, utter the right incantation to the macromedia gods, and consult
the stars for the proper planet alignment before turning on their computers.

>3) How do you prevent the bug?

naturally, not walking under ladders is advisable, and so would calling the
orkin man, but the most obvious cure would be to avoid flash 4 altogether
and hold out for flash 5.

although i had my heart set on sleeping in a brand new genuine flash
central t-shirt,
if this is not the best and most complete solution, could you at least give
me a consolation prize?

i am bitter about not winning a poison dart frog mug.

suzy

s u z y

"fuck art, let's dance"
http://www.graphicsagogo.com