Subject: FLASH: Export: AVI vs SWF, BUG, BUG and BUG ?
From: marcpidoux
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:23:16 +0100

Hi,

I made an animation with Flash 4 and I want to export it as an AVI file.

So, I just click on "export movie...". I choose "AVI" of course but ...
I don't get the real animation:

I just get the scene than I can see when clicking on "Control-Play" (or
directly "Enter") when creating the animation.

And this is of course not the movie I want to export.

I want to export the movie than I see when clicking on "Control-Test
Movie" (or directly "Ctrl+Enter). This is also the same movie than Flash
export when exporting as Shockwave.

So, why this differance between Shockwave and AVI ?
And how can I get my AVI movie?

Thanks to all.

Marc